ClickCost effective purchase, lease and support and maintenance for your MFDs.
Click in a nutshell
Click is a unique, highly cost effective way to support your Multi-Functional Devices and includes a maintenance plan provided by our qualified team of engineers. It is also possible to apply this type of support to your existing MFDs.
Apart from the initial purchase price of the MFD, you pay only for what you print or copy with no scary hidden terms or charges. Your Click plan covers:
- Regular preventative maintenance undertaken to keep your devices in perfect working condition.
- ALL parts and toners are included in the Click charge, unless for user induced faults. The only thing you will have to source yourself is paper.
- Training and consultation.
- There are no additional fees for scanning, unlike other providers.
- Includes Remote Monitoring of devices to give Typhoon House the ability to maintain stock levels seamlessly, without impacting on the client’s staff hours.
What are the benefits?
- One easy monthly payment makes running the latest, best quality and most efficient MFDs simple and economical.
- The regular maintenance ensures your machines stay in top working order, keeping your running costs low through increased efficiency and your output quality high.
- All your parts, labour and toners are included in the monthly fee. Just turn it on and we’ll do the rest.
- Minimise costly and frustrating office downtime with our regular maintenance – and even if something does go wrong, our SLA response times can be set between 2-8 hours, depending on your specific business needs.
- Automated ordering of toners and other consumables – you will never be kept waiting, even if you’re not aware you need new toner.
Contact us today for a discussion regarding your requirements and how Click could benefit your business
Service & Support
Windbreak is our comprehensive annual support cover for your printer fleet. Completely tailored to you, we offer unlimited call outs from our specialist engineers, a service level agreement response time of between 4-8 hours, annual service and maintenance for peak performance and relocation of covered machinery all included in the annual fee. As if that wasn’t enough we also offer 5% discount on all compatible consumables. Installation, training, consultancy and an annual audit of your machinery is all included plus our expert recommendations for replacement options if one of your machines has to go to the great office in the sky…
- Maximise the up-time of your printer estate
- Remove ‘pain points’ – All your printer woes are taken care of by us while you take care of your business
- Protect the value of your printer fleet with annual maintenance and servicing
- 5% discount on compatible consumables
- Free up vital IT resources
- Increase the life of your valuable assets whilst ensuring the printer fleet retains the best quality and reliability possible
- One fee and you’re covered for labour time
Perfectly suited to larger organisations, you get all the benefits of our standard Windbreak support with the following added good stuff.
- Tighter SLAs up to 4 hours
- Twice-yearly preventative maintenance calls
- 10% discount on compatible consumables
- No charge for the supply of minor service kits
- Discounts on some hardware purchases
- Provision of loan devices to ensure you’re never left without a solution
Typhoon Time is our pre-purchased service option. It works out cheaper than our standard callout charge and offers peace of mind for those frantic moments when one of your fleet steps out of line! Typhoon Time covers labour and consultation and you’re free to use the hours however you see fit. We aren’t greedy so it is reduced in half hour chunks, not full hours. The only thing you pay for here is parts and consumables used during a service call and our guaranteed response times mean you won’t be kept waiting and wondering when someone’s going to turn up and work their magic.
- Typhoon Time only expires after 12 months so you can use it as and when you need it
- Cheaper than our standard callout charge
- Guaranteed response times
- A friendly email letting you know the number of hours you have remaining after each service call